Welcome to The Schmidt Show
The Green New Deal is a lie from top to bottom, beginning to end. Even the title; it's not about being "green," it really isn't anything "new," and sure as heck isn't a deal. In this weeks episode we break it down for you and show you how it's more about wealth distribution than enviornmental concerns. If you are looking for a passionate and engaging look at politics with a side order of not taking ourselves to seriously you are gonna love The Schmidt Show.
The Schmidt Show, Brad Schmidt, Politics, Conservatism, New Podcasts, Green New Deal, Economics, Leftist Deception, Socialism, Leftist Meltdown, Up and Coming podcaster, Conservative
**-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our interactive chatroom #SchmidtHeads on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
**Find all the resources for this show on The Schmidt Show Dashboard
brad [at] theschmidtshow.com
-- Twitter --Support The Schmidt Show
- Green New Deal FINAL - Document Viewer : NPR — "Recognizing the duty of the Federal Government to create a Green New Deal."
- Read in full: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal is here — Quartz — Enacting the Green New Deal would require massive federal investment, much like what has been done in other moments of national emergency. “The Green New Deal we are proposing will be similar in scale to the mobilization efforts seen in World War II or the Marshall Plan,” she told the Huffington Post back in June.
- Dr Rajendra Pachauri: the clown of climate change has gone - Telegraph — Laughably described as “the world’s leading climate scientist”, this absurd figure, with his PhD in the economics of railway engineering from an obscure US university, should never have been given the job in the first place.
- IPCC chairman dismisses climate report spoiler campaign — "We are an intergovernmental body and we do what the governments of the world want us to do," he said. "If the governments decide we should do things differently and come up with a vastly different set of products we would be at their beck and call."
- Global Temperature Trends Since 2500 B.C. — Our planet seems to be in a cycle of constant change. According to an article by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) on Climate.gov in August, 2014, our planet likely experienced its hottest weather millions of years ago.
- WSJ Writer Has Absolute Blast Shredding Idiotic Green New Deal — Strassel teed it all up by saying the document, written like a grade-school wish list, could have easily been a plant from wily Republicans. "By the end of the Green New Deal resolution (and accompanying fact sheet) I was laughing so hard I nearly cried," Strassel wrote on Twitter.
- There Green New Deal Overview — We will begin work immediately on Green New Deal bills to put the nuts and bolts on the plan described in this resolution (important to say so someone else can’t claim this mantle).
- The Internet, Divided Between the U.S. and China, Has Become a Battleground - WSJ — “The real choice,” he said, “is between an appropriately regulated tech sector, balancing the priorities of privacy, free speech, innovation and scale—and an alternative in which ingenuity runs roughshod over some basic guarantees of privacy and individual rights.” He and Facebook declined to comment further.