Welcome to The Schmidt Show
This week we are going to begin the deep dive looking into all of the hullabaloo surrounding all of the news about Russian collusion. The investiagtion is like the energizer bunny and it just keeps going and going and going. But are they really finding anything? Are they even looking in the right place. If you are looking for a passionate and engaging look at politics with a side order of not taking ourselves too seriously you are gonna love The Schmidt Show.
UPDATE: Mass Shooting in Florida at Gaming Tournament
The Schmidt Show, Brad Schmidt, Politics, Conservatism, New Podcasts, Ben Shapiro, Matt Walsh, Rush Limbaugh, Todd Herman, Up and Coming podcaster, Conservative
**-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our interactive chatroom #SchmidtHeads on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
**Find all the resources for this show on The Schmidt Show Dashboard
brad [at] theschmidtshow.com
-- Twitter --Support The Schmidt Show
- The Clinton Foundation's History of Controversy — The FBI's latest probe into the foundation may seem like a political witch hunt, but there are reasons to wonder what's going on with the organization.
- The Clinton donor network. - Washington Post — Bill and Hillary Clinton have methodically cultivated donors over 40 years, from Little Rock to Washington and then across the globe. Their fundraising methods have created a new blueprint for politicians and their donors.
- Annual Reports, Financials & Tax-Exempt Materials | Clinton Foundation — There is a lot of info here but I am not sure how much it really reveals.
- Shooting At Florida Video Game Tournament — Florida law enforcement officials responded to a shooting at a video game tournament in Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday, where nine people were reportedly shot and four were killed.
- What does John McCain’s Death Mean For The Senate? — Any other ways the new senator could have an impact? A new senator from Arizona could contribute to the Republicans having a much more manageable/party-line caucus if they retain control of the Senate in 2019.