Welcome to The Schmidt Show
Somewhat of a meandering discussion of race and the founding principles of the United States, the dangers of the destruction of the nuclear family, and race and how it relates to socioeconomic status. It was a bit disjointed but we're sure you'll find it engaging and interesting. If you are looking for a passionate and engaging look at politics with a side order of not taking ourselves to seriously you are gonna love The Schmidt Show.
The Schmidt Show, Brad Schmidt, Politics, Conservatism, New Podcasts, Dr. Arnold Kling, Economics, BRett Kavanaugh, Leftist Meltdown, Up and Coming podcaster, Conservative
**-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our interactive chatroom #SchmidtHeads on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
**Find all the resources for this show on The Schmidt Show Dashboard
brad [at] theschmidtshow.com
-- Twitter --Support The Schmidt Show
- Confessions of a Public Defender — I am a public defender in a large southern metropolitan area. Fewer than ten percent of the people in the area I serve are black but over 90 percent of my clients are black. The remaining ten percent are mainly Hispanics but there are a few whites.
- The Black Family Is Struggling, and It’s Not Because of Slavery — That the problems of today’s black Americans are a result of a legacy of slavery, racial discrimination, and poverty has achieved an axiomatic status, thought to be self-evident and beyond question.
- Paris clean-up begins: Graffiti is removed from Arc de Triomphe after protests | Daily Mail Online — The 'yellow vest' protests, which began as a rebellion against a fuel tax hike but have expanded into weeks of civil unrest, spread across the country yesterday and ended with 133 people injured, including 23 police officers, and 412 arrested last night.
- What Were The Founding Principles? | What Would The Founders Think? — Everybody talks about Founding Principles—sometimes called First Principles—but what are these bedrock values that formed the basis of the American Experiment?
- Glenn Beck's TheBlaze and CRTV merge to create conservative media company - CNN — TheBlaze and CRTV, two of the largest online conservative media organizations, announced on Monday that they had merged to form a new company called Blaze Media, representing one of the most sizable consolidations to ever take place in right-wing media.
- Home — Katie has been drawing ever since she could hold a pencil. She started learning her caricature craft in Virginia's Kings Dominion amusement park while studying Visual Effects and Animation. She continued with caricatures and illustration work while working on some awesome movies for a few years before deciding to pursue illustration full time.