Welcome to The Schmidt Show
There seems to be an increased effort to limit fee speech these days, but is that really what is going on? We talk about what free speech is and what it means and we also do an interview with Congressman Kevin Cramer from North Dakota. North Dakota has been largely irrelevant on the national stage for most of its existence but this race is one of the most important as it literally could affect the balance of the US Senate for the next session. If you are looking for a passionate and engaging look at politics with a side order of not taking ourselves to seriously you are gonna love The Schmidt Show.
The Schmidt Show, Brad Schmidt, Politics, Conservatism, New Poddcasts, Ben Shapiro, Matt Walsh, Rush Limbaugh, Todd Herman, Up and Coming podcaster, Conservative
**-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our interactive chatroom #SchmidtHeads on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
**Find all the resources for this show on The Schmidt Show Dashboard
brad [at] theschmidtshow.com
-- Twitter --Support The Schmidt Show
- Internet sales tax = bad idea
- Can't sleep - Ignore politics
- End Quarterly Earnings Reporting?
- Are we winning the trade war? — Is it possible Trump is actually winning the trade war?
- Pushing gun control gets expensive for Citibank — Anti-2A banks denied government deal
- Wives get paid? There is so much wrong with this. — Wait, what?
- Socialist don't like transparency?
- Free Speech - Views among undergrad students — College students’ views of the First Amendment are of profound importance for multiple reasons....